Position: Project Assistant for Glocal Teen Hero
About the project: Glocal Teen Hero is a platform that is exclusively for the teenagers that recognize their initiation, creativity and enthusiasm so as to empower them. The overall purpose of this program is to motivate and encourage teenagers to step out of their comfort zone, be creative and nurture entrepreneurial thinking.
- Coordinate with project teams on tasks as per objectives; nationally and internationally.
- Arrange meetings and events assisting the Project Leader mobilizing project team
- Responsible for administrative duties of the project
- Document, manage project file systems and involve in project related calls.
- Coordinate travel needs, schedules and meetings and develop documents and monitor activities.
- Social Media Content Development and Management
- Develop reports and correspondence independently.
- Supervise project programs
- Communication and Coordination Skills
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English and Nepali
- Proposal, Report and Email writing, evaluation and analysis
- Significant experience with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Completed undergrad studies in any non-science field
Deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Position: Product Development Coordinator for Educational Program
- Align with the team leaders to conduct survey, interviews and analysis related to education, skills and employability
- Responsible to give input of innovative and in-depth research process to make e-learning products
- Dealings and negotiation with entities to conduct research
- Continuously monitor the market, and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis
- Collate, dissect and analyze data to conduct opportunity analysis, competitive benchmarking and strategic recommendations for business growth
- Work closely with product development team to work on making product type, strategic model, content development of product
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Fluency in English and Nepali Speaking, Writing
- Proposal and Report writing
- Conduct research evaluation and analysis
- Significant experience with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and research tools
- Completed Masters with major in Human Resources/Management/Education
- Should have experience of doing and writing research and product development
Deadline: Oct 1, 2018