Position: Academic Project Coordinator
Under the academic committee, to plan, organize, evaluate, coordinate and manage assigned educational program (s) for the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop long-range educational program plans with working on curriculum and manuals.
- Plan the scheduling of events and classes to achieve program goals.
- Work on promotional and marketing strategies for the project.
- Collect data and/or conduct surveys on all areas of program activities for evaluation of program effectiveness.
- Provide direct liaison with all stakeholders.
- Provide counsel to faculty, staff and students on policies, procedures and services.
- Develop, design, write and edit brochures, reports and other educational materials for publication and distribution.
- Develop and establish policies/procedures for implementation as applicable to the program.
- Supervise, train, evaluate, schedule work and determine priorities for assigned personnel.
- Respond to and resolve problems of program participants through vocational, career and academic counseling.
- Maintain necessary records/files on program.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Master’s degree, preferably in human resource or education major, and two years’ experience in counseling and/or related work in planning, organizing and evaluating educational programs or Bachelor’s degree and four years of related experience as indicated
- Administrative ability.
- Human relations and communications skills.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Writing skills.
- Familiarity with Skills Trainings, Job Placements.
Salary – Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 30,000